Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Good to know!!

Good to know that my dad in law is now fine and is discharged from hospital. Thats a big news which came through in the past few days.

This Easter weekend was a bit boring in many ways,no work to do, not much to plan.. ofcourse those who had families here with them, or those who had some good friends circle had a good time travelling places.

I always thought that I am a keen traveller, but you need a good group to make it happen... or else it could just about not take off as expected.

My cooking has come leaps and bounds.. the beans-vendakai-kathirikai starrer sambhar on saturday was a big hit. it ran for many cookers of rice.

The chana masala on monday was also a run away hit with the song - 'chana garam garam' - being the highlight.

I need a better story - read 'sambhar podi'. Once I get that, the production would be of a better technical quality - read taste.

rest alls fine in london.. spring is in now and its getting quite hot and fine.

put on a couple of kilos over the weekend - not doing anything but eating/sleeping and cooking. Need to play some squash and get over things.

Satish.

No comments: