Monday, May 08, 2006

Back in Business

Work work and no play makes Satish a dull person.

Its a little changed in the past few weeks. I am getting to playing squash quite regularly now. Cricket clubbing is going on fine. Didnt play this weekend but played the week before.

Again, another Dravidian innings with one six and one four - totalling 24 runs. Sometimes I do feel I am being too patient. Maybe thats a new way to play the game, rather than my old - hit hit and get out policy.

Its raining today. Looks like it will be this way for sometime now.

Last week - I was extremely disappointed about Pramod Mahajan's death. It was a total shocker. It seems like we are running out of good leaders.

Started cooking this weekend. I am definitely able to manage by myself. If I had known this a couple of years back - things might have been simply different :)

Looking forward to pondicherry for some good news. Rajshri is getting married this week. Here's wishing her a very successful marriage. Something tells me, she is going to change completely after her marriage. Become more responsible and maybe even become quieter. All the best! I wish I could have been there.

God Bless.

Satish Viswanathan.
P.S: I had a very good haircut yesterday. Looking like some convict out on bail. Now that is a typical British summer cut. Everyone around has similar ones.

No comments: