Tuesday, March 11, 2008

iComposed

Some of those who mean something to me, those who are in my inner circle, already know and have heard these before. But there are others, who mentioned I should include this in my blog as well. For them, please check out the below link:

http://www.icompositions.com/artists/avsatish

These are some of the compositions I had done some months back. The last one is atleast 4 months old. An apple a day keeps the doctor away - guess, it lets the musician get in. Thanks to my Macbook Pro for being patient enough with me as I went about creating these musical short stories. Some of them have only a title to go with it, one has a short story.

Ladies with umbrellas and gents with raincoats (typifies today's London weather) , I hereby present 'iComposed'.

No comments: